Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI):
In 2021, Internova Travel Group embarked on a journey to establish and execute a DEI strategic plan that aligns with the vision, mission and values of the company. Our top DEI objectives are:
- Raise awareness of the value of DEI among our leaders.
- Understand our DEI needs and opportunities as they relate to our employees, our customers, our supplier partners and the communities we serve.
- Establish a diversity council representing all business units for accountability and structure.
- Recruit, hire, develop, measure and retain a diverse workforce, leveraging a variety of resources to source talent.
- Connect and build relationships with community and/or professional diversity focused organizations.
- Communicate our commitment to DEI internally and externally through various communication tools, including our monthly “Everyone Belongs” newsletter.
At Internova Travel Group, at the Director level, the Vice President level and above, 59% are female. We are also proud to have three WINiT by GBTA award winners (2019 and 2021) who are driving positive change for women in travel. In addition, our company holds a national WBE certification.