Travel + Leisure Honors Six Tzell Travel Group Advisors on Its 2017 A-list of Top Travel Agents
Jody Bear, Harlan de Bell and Kara Bebell, Jessica Griscavage, Beth Jenkins and Anne Morgan Scully Proudly Represent Tzell on This Year’s A-List
New York, NY (August 31, 2017) — Travel + Leisure’s highly anticipated 16th annual “2017 A-List of Top Travel Advisors” has been unveiled, including six of New York-based Tzell Travel Group’s best-in-class advisors. Tzell’s honorees were singled out for their extraordinary level of knowledge and expertise in several different travel categories. The 2017 A-List showcases the “139 best agents and tour operators in the business—the destination experts, wedding planners, family-reunion organizers, and cruise specialists who can help devise the trip of a lifetime.” As a member of the Travel + Leisure Travel Advisory Board, Gail Grimmett, President of Tzell Travel Group, is also included on this year’s list.
We are honored to see so many of our outstanding agents return to Travel + Leisure’s A-List
– Gail Grimmett, President of Tzell Travel Group
In 2017, Tzell is represented on the annual compendium by the following six, travel agent advisors for their expertise on various destinations and niche travel specialties:
- Jody Bear for Destination Celebrations – Bear & Bear Travel/Tzell Travel (New York, NY)
- Harlan de Bell and Kara Bebell for Weddings & Honeymoons – The Travel Siblings/Tzell Travel (New York, NY)
- Jessica Griscavage for Family Travel – McCabe World Travel/Tzell Travel (McLean, VA)
- Beth Jenkins for Central & South America – McCabe World Travel/Tzell Travel (McLean, VA)
- Anne Morgan Scully for Western Europe – McCabe World Travel/Tzell Travel (McLean, VA)
“We are honored to see so many of our outstanding agents return to Travel + Leisure’s A-List,” noted Gail Grimmett, President of Tzell Travel Group. “I want to congratulate Jody Bear, Harlan de Bell and Kara Bebell, Jessica Griscavage, Beth Jenkins and Anne Morgan Scully for the extraordinary journeys they design for their clientele. These talented individuals have become renowned for their dedication in delivering peace-of-mind to leisure and corporate clients through their professionalism, passion for travel, and devotion to providing clients with only the best services while being at their side virtually 24/7.”
Travel + Leisure highlighted the following expertise for each Tzell representative on the A-List:
- No stranger to the A-List as well as numerous other industry honors, Jody Bear has once again been noted for her expertise in “Destination Celebrations.” Travel + Leisure pointed out that “Bear’s clients are typically celebrating milestone events,” an impetus she “uses as motivation for her over-the-top itineraries, such as high-end, personalized trips to Cuba (no easy feat with the island’s limited hotels and restaurants) and food tours of Tokyo.” T+L also noted how Bear’s expertise allows her to provide her clients with ultra special-access. “In Cuba, she gets clients inside Hemingway’s house (rather than peering in from the outside like most tourists).”
- Harlan de Bell and Kara Bebell – the brother/sister duo have returned to the list for their expertise in “Weddings and Honeymoons.” According to Travel + Leisure, “This brother-and-sister team has an addictive energy that gets you excited about what could otherwise be stressful: planning a destination wedding. The duo, part of the Tzell Travel Group, has coveted industry contacts—caterers, florists, and bands—in the Caribbean, Europe, and beyond, and they are often on site for big events.” Additionally, they “are also experts with pet travel and can plan dog-friendly itineraries (with plush pet-hotel amenities) and work with airlines for the best in pet care.”
- Another Tzell agent returning to the vaunted list is Beth Jenkins. She was selected for her expertise in Central and South America. Travel + Leisure said, “It’s easy to see why Jenkins has such a devoted following of repeat customers. She’s a strong advocate, negotiating great rates at hotels and visiting destinations with specific clients in mind. In her early 30s herself, she’s also a pro at working with adventure-minded millennial travelers. Jenkins is often able to open doors that are closed to most, like securing tables at sought-after restaurants.”
- Jessica Griscavage was selected by Travel + Leisure for her expertise in Family Travel. “Griscavage works with clients who range from couples taking newborns on first trips, to parents celebrating college [graduations] with a family vacation. She’s well versed in the joys—and challenges—of family travel because she’s often on the road with her own kiddo,” stated Travel + Leisure. Griscavage also “arranged a behind-the-scenes tour of London’s Harry Potter World, where the children got an up-close look at iconic film props and learned how creatures were brought to life with green-screen effects.”
- Anne Morgan Scully – the president of McCabe World Travel – is new to the A-List and has been recognized for her knowledge in Western Europe. Travel + Leisure pointed out that travelers can “count on Scully to get very hands-on in the planning process. Along with land travel through popular countries like France, Spain, and the U.K., she’s an excellent resource for European river cruises. Thanks to perfectly paired guides, personalized tours, and thoughtful gestures such as finding a bottle of bubbly waiting in your hotel room, you’re left with little doubt that each trip was designed especially for you.”
Since 1966, Tzell Travel Group has been providing its clients with the highest quality, most personalized travel experience integrated with today’s technology – whether it be corporate, entertainment or leisure travel. Tzell offers comprehensive travel management programs that blend the vast resources it is able to deliver as a travel powerhouse with the personalized dedication and emphasis on quality.
About Tzell Travel Group:
With annual sales of $3 billion, Tzell Travel Group – as part of Travel Leaders Group – is currently ranked first among the nation’s largest corporate travel management companies, according to Business Travel News. Tzell maintains its headquarters in New York City and has offices in 20 states.
In everything it does, Tzell Travel Group places the highest priority on both its clients and its agents. For the individual traveler, Tzell addresses value, convenience, comfort and safety, with its customized quality traveler services. For the corporation, Tzell offers a broad product line of cost containment, meeting services and comprehensive travel management programs.
Tzell focuses on the needs of its agents by providing the best work environment possible and the strongest leadership and support team. These elements combined with excellent air/hotel leisure programs create the “safe haven” which is a hallmark of the Tzell brand.
About Travel + Leisure
Travel + Leisure is the preeminent voice for the sophisticated, insatiable traveler, serving up expert intelligence and the most immersive, inspiring travel lifestyle content anywhere. Travel + Leisure captures the pure joy of discovering the pleasures the world has to offer—from art and design to shopping and style to food and wine. Whether the experience is in print or digital, T+L offers compelling reasons to get up and go. With a total global audience of more than 9 million, the Travel + Leisure portfolio includes the U.S. flagship and five international editions in Mexico, Turkey, China, India/South Asia and Southeast Asia. The U.S. edition of T+L, which launched in 1971, has an authoritative website, TravelandLeisure.com, and an extensive social media following of more than 11 million. Travel + Leisure, a Time Inc. brand, also encompasses newsletters, clubs, retail stores, and media collaborations.