“A honeymoon is a time-honored tradition for newly married couples,” said Vacation’s Brian Hegarty. “Many people say it is the most memorable trip of their lives, so it is important to make a plan that provides both individuals with their dream vacation. Sitting down together and discovering your honeymoon personality can lead to some detailed discussions—and an unforgettable honeymoon.”
The “What’s Your Honeymoon Personality?” interactive quiz (http://bit.ly/2wBdHOI) takes users through a series of questions. Each answer leads to a new scenario, and based on the answers, Vacation suggests where your dream honeymoon destination should be. For a sneak peek, your top places to honeymoon might include:
- Big Gamer: Destinations like Botswana and Kenya are ideal for honeymooners who seek adventure without too much danger.
- Chill Dancer: This couple will have a memorable and relaxing honeymoon at an all-inclusive resort in sunny destinations like St. Lucia and Barbados.
- Mountain Top Chalet: Switzerland or Vail suit these couples, who love the crisp mountain air in the summer, and schussing down the slopes in the winter.
- Relaxed Adventurer: The cruising life is for you! Couples in this category want to see a lot of sites and be able to devote some serious time to relaxation. A cruise makes that possible, and Vacation recommends a variety of cruise lines to give you just the experience that you want.
- Urban Seeker: These honeymooners love the thrill of a big city, and exploring all the amazing restaurants and shops an urban area has to offer. Cities like New York City or San Francisco are ideal for these lovebirds.
“Every couple is different, and so is every honeymoon,” continued Hegarty. “It’s a big decision to make together, but a fun one, too. Vacation’s Weddings and Honeymoon section has been designed specifically to help soon-to-be newlyweds celebrate their love with a destination wedding or honeymoon trip tailored just for them.”
Vacation is a celebration of why people travel and its six categories—including Play (Adventures + Events), Unwind (Resorts + Spas), Bond (Families + Groups), Celebrate (Weddings + Honeymoons), Savor (Food + Wine), and Explore (Destinations + Cultures)—are filled with rich content. The articles, online quizzes, videos, infographics, and podcasts are designed to help modern travelers plan a vacay they’re going to love. In fact, it will be Love at First Travel. #LoveUrVacay
# # #
Vacation inspires, informs and guides travelers throughout their planning process, making every step—from researching a destination to connecting with the ideal travel expert—as rewarding as possible. The content-rich website is powered by Travel Leaders Group (www.travelleadersgroup.com), one of the industry’s largest travel agency companies, with annual sales over $21 billion through over 7,000 locations. Check out Vacation at www.vacation.com or on social media at #LoveUrVacay.