Roadtrips Names 2022’s Most Requested Sporting Events
Boutique sports travel firm notes increasing demand for live sports experiences
NEW YORK (November 15, 2021) – Roadtrips, a recognized leader in the sports travel industry, has announced the top five most requested sporting events for 2022. For 30 years, Roadtrips has been creating and delivering custom sports travel experiences to the most sought-after and exclusive events around the world.
Our top events span the globe, and we are thrilled to bring Roadtrips’ special brand of high-touch sporting luxury to our clients. 2022 will be a year to remember in the world of sport!
Dave Guenther, President and Founder of Roadtrips
“Sports travel is beginning to roar back,” said Dave Guenther, President and Founder of Roadtrips. “After months of being on lockdown, many consumers are once again eager to combine the excitement of visiting a destination with the thrill of attending a big sporting event.”
Taken from queries and recent bookings, Roadtrips has compiled the sporting events that will lead the way in sports travel next year.
- World Cup in Qatar: Not only will fans get to enjoy the world’s best soccer, they will get to experience a slice of the Middle East that has flown largely under the radar. Qatar offers luxury accommodations like Doha’s Ritz-Carlton and St. Regis hotels, pristine beaches, cultural attractions and an emerging elite architectural scene. In preparation for the World Cup, Qatar has invested over $200 billion in infrastructure and building to give the World Cup attendees an unforgettable experience on the Arabian Peninsula.
- Masters in Augusta: Golf enthusiasts will fall in love with Georgia’s Southern Charm and get a birds-eye view of the tournament. While Roadtrips clients will spend the day following the golfers from hole to hole, Roadtrips will provide the finest area accommodations including private dining experiences for the evenings.
- Super Bowl in Los Angeles: The biggest sporting event in the United States takes on a whole new dimension with Roadtrips’ packages. Clients will watch the game with prime seating and be able to access premium hospitality that includes the chance to meet the greats of the game. Additionally, Roadtrips advisors will put together packages that showcase the world-class city of LA and state of California with pre- and post-game excursions.
- Kentucky Derby in Louisville: The “Run for the Roses” at Churchill Downs has an elevated level of personalization with Roadtrips. America’s best-known horse race surrounded by chic Louisville and the legendary Bourbon Trail is the perfect blend of sport and fun. Add a Mint Julep and a hat with Roadtrips customized service, and you have an ideal sporting getaway.
- Monaco Grand Prix in Monte Carlo: The crème de la crème of auto racing, the Monaco Grand Prix brings together Monegasque royalty, fast cars and a beautiful Mediterranean city-state with glamour to spare. Roadtrips clients have access to everything from front-row seats to luxurious yachts.
Roadtrips is an established leader in providing custom sports travel experiences to the world’s most prestigious sporting events. Customers can choose from prime hotels, preferred seating options and a long list of other extras when booking their travel package. They are assigned a 24-7 concierge who takes care of all the details, and an onsite host team to assist as needed.
“Sporting events are intrinsically tied to travel, as these events offer a lot to explore beyond just the event,” continued Guenther. “Our top events span the globe, and we are thrilled to bring Roadtrips’ special brand of high-touch sporting luxury to our clients. 2022 will be a year to remember in the world of sport!”
To make a reservation, please call 1-800-465-1765 (weekdays between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM CST) or go online at: www.roadtrips.com/custom-trip-quote/ to receive a custom quote.
# # #
For 30 years, Roadtrips has been providing completely customized luxury sports travel experiences to the world’s most sought-after and exclusive sporting events. The company prides itself on delivering top quality sports travel experiences that take the worry out of travel, allowing our guests to enjoy special moments that will create lifetime memories. Roadtrips is a brand of Travel Leaders Group, a division of Internova Travel Group.
About Internova Travel Group
Internova Travel Group is one of the largest travel services companies in the world with a collection of leading brands delivering high-touch, personal travel expertise to leisure and corporate clients. Internova manages leisure, business and franchise firms through a portfolio of distinctive divisions. Internova represents more than 62,000 travel advisors in over 6,000 company-owned and affiliated locations predominantly in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, with a presence in more than 80 countries.