AmaWaterways Climbs Aboard Travel Leaders Network’s Exclusive Distinctive Voyages Program
More than 300 Distinctive Voyages sailings, with VIP amenities, are available across 10 cruise partners
New York, NY (December 13, 2018) — Travel Leaders Network announced today that it has expanded the portfolio of cruise lines featured within its Distinctive Voyages hosted cruise collection with the addition of AmaWaterways. The program now features 10 premium and luxury cruise lines with departures on over 300 hosted cruises each year. AmaWaterways hosted cruises will be offered on several European departures in 2019.
As a leader in luxury river cruising, AmaWaterways, creates an even more exceptional cruise experience for our discerning travelers when combined with the exclusive features offered by our Distinctive Voyages program. Travel Leaders Network travel advisors are already beginning to book clients on these sailings
-Roger E. Block, CTC, President of Travel Leaders Network
Distinctive Voyages is an exclusive collection of hosted sailings offered only through Travel Leaders Network. The program includes complimentary added amenities, such as a private welcome reception, an exclusive shore event and the expertise of a Distinctive Voyages host. Additionally, on select luxury sailings the program also offers a private car and driver amenity.
“We are excited to have AmaWaterways partner with us under our exclusive Distinctive Voyages program,” said Roger E. Block, CTC, President of Travel Leaders Network. “As a leader in luxury river cruising, AmaWaterways, creates an even more exceptional cruise experience for our discerning travelers when combined with the exclusive features offered by our Distinctive Voyages program. Travel Leaders Network travel advisors are already beginning to book clients on these sailings.”
The 2019 Distinctive Voyages brochure is now available to the traveling public, listing its collection of more than 300 Distinctive Voyages sailings available throughout the world. The brochure also showcases many of the unique and exclusive shore events that clients can take advantage of. Distinctive Voyages sailings feature several exclusive amenities, such as:
- Services of a Distinctive Voyages Host. Clients receive a welcome letter in their cabin the day they arrive, as well as a welcome aboard phone call from their host. The host is available throughout the cruise to provide information, advice and answer questions. All hosts go through an extensive vetting and training process and must possess experience hosting groups, in-depth knowledge of the destinations and meet a variety of other requirements.
- Private Welcome Reception. During a private reception, group members will have the opportunity to meet and get to know each other while enjoying complimentary refreshments.
- Exclusive Shore Event. Whether it’s a private wine tasting event, a gala concert or gourmet dinner, guests will return from the private shore event anxious to share stories about their unique experiences that helped them to connect with the local culture and history in a very personal way.
- Private Car & Driver. On select luxury cruises, clients have the option of selecting a private car and driver with a guided tour in select ports or they may take advantage of a private car and driver for a specified length of time – allowing the client to determine for themselves where to go and what to see.
“Discerning travelers know that not every cruise is created equal, but because of Travel Leaders Network’s unique position in the travel industry, we are able to offer our clients truly enriching experiences, above and beyond what they would normally receive when they select one of our Distinctive Voyages,” Block added. “By providing immense value at no additional cost for our clients, our agents are helping them create a memorable, culturally-rich experience, while we are creating clients for life.”
Travel Leaders Network travel advisors can start booking their clients now for 2019 sailings on AmaWaterways that take advantage of the Distinctive Voyages program. The sailings are:
- June 27, 2019 | AmaDolce | 7-Nights Taste of Bordeaux
- October 3, 2019 | AmaCello | 7-Nights Colors of Provence
- October 27, 2019 | AmaMagna | 7-Nights Melodies of the Danube
- November 18, 2019 | AmaKristina | 7-Nights Enchanting Rhine
- December 2, 2019 | AmaKristina | 7-Nights Christmas on the Rhine
Additional Distinctive Voyages supplier partners include:
- Azamara Club Cruises
- Celebrity Cruises
- Crystal Cruises
- Cunard Line
- Holland America Line
- Oceania Cruises
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Seabourn Cruise Line
- Silversea Cruises
Travel Leaders Network travel advisors can also offer added amenities on more than 3,500 cruise departures. These bonuses may include additional shipboard credits, private galley tours, Chef’s Table dining experience, pre-paid gratuities and more.
For travel agencies interested in learning more about the award-winning programs and diverse offerings of Travel Leaders Network in leisure and luxury travel, business travel, honeymoon and destination weddings – as well as active and adventure travel – visit TravelLeadersNetwork.com. #iTravel Better with @TravelLeaders.
# # #
About Travel Leaders Network
Travel Leaders Network (www.TravelLeaders.com), assists millions of leisure and business travelers annually, and is one of the largest sellers of luxury travel, cruises and tours in the travel agency industry. Representing approximately 6,800 travel agency locations across the United States and Canada. Travel Leaders Network’s award-winning Agent Profiler agent locator, marketing, technology, supplier partnerships and educational programs empower member agencies to differentiate themselves in the marketplace, grow their business and lead the industry. Travelers also have access to The Travel Collection by Travel Leaders Group, a selection of travel offers and discounts available at no additional cost to holders of select American Express® cards. For more information visit TheTravelCollection.com. Travel Leaders Network is a Travel Leaders Group LLC company.
2018: Year of the Travel Agent
Travel Leaders Group has named 2018 Year of the Travel Agent. Over the last decade, the travel agency industry has flourished through technology, the growth of travel options and personalized service. Travel Leaders Group represents approximately 52,000 travel agents with unmatched expertise in 135,000 destinations and more than 53,000 areas of interest. Travelers and suppliers have rediscovered the value a professional travel advisor delivers to the travel experience. Travel agents help to move people around the world, and keep our economy growing.