Nexion Travel Group Announces Its Annual Supplier Awards
Awards Are Given From Travel Advisor Member Vote
IRVING, TX (August 23, 2023) – Nexion Travel Group, the leading host agency for travel professionals, has announced its annual Supplier Awards. Chosen by member vote, these awards honor Nexion’s top preferred supplier partners in a number of categories.
Congratulations to all the Supplier Award winners. They are so important to our business, and on behalf of Nexion advisors who are the ones who really have given these awards, I want to say thank you for supporting Nexion Travel Group.
-Jackie Friedman, CTC, CTIE, President of Nexion Travel Group
The 2023 Supplier of the Year (given for the first time to one supplier in the U.S. and Canada) is AmaWaterways.
“Kristin, Rudi and the team at AmaWaterways are some of our biggest supporters,” said Jackie Friedman, CTC, CTIE, President of Nexion Travel Group. “They know the strength of the travel advisor and have cultivated that as an important sales channel. Not only have they developed one of the top river cruise lines in the world, delighting millions of guests, they actively work with Nexion members to educate them on their product, give great earning opportunities and have frequently hosted us on various educational and incentive trips. They are the true definition of partnership, and I am thrilled to present them with the Partner of the Year award.”
Mike Foster, President, Nexion Travel Group—Canada, concurred: “AmaWaterways is so deserving of this award. Our advisors love them for so many reasons: a great product to sell, great people to work with and great support to the trade.”
Other Supplier Awards given at CoNexion include:
- Best Contemporary Cruise Line – Royal Caribbean International
- Best Premium/Upper Premium Cruise Line – Celebrity Cruises
- Best Luxury Cruise Line – Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Best River Cruise Line – AmaWaterways
- Best Package Tour Operator – ALG Vacations
- Best Escorted/FIT Tour Operator – Globus family of brands
- Best Luxury Tour/FIT Operator – Kensington Tours
- Best Specialty Supplier – Project Expedition
- Best Rail Supplier – Rocky Mountaineer
- Best Resort Partner – Sandals & Beaches Resorts
- Best Domestic Airline – United Airlines
- Best Domestic Airline (Canada) – Air Canada
- Best International Airline – Delta Air Lines
- Best Ground Transportation – Enterprise Holdings
- Best Travel Insurance Provider – AIG Travel Guard
- Best Hotelier – Marriott International
- Best Advisor Technology – myNexion powered by AgentMate
- Best Supplier Partner Travel Agent Education Program – Princess Cruises
- Best Supplier Sales Representative, BDM (U.S.) – Alicia Steuart
- Best Supplier Sales Representative, BDM (Canada) – Sandra Pennington
- Best Supplier Customer Service (Call Center) – Delta Vacations
- Marketing Partner of the Year – Norwegian Cruise Line
- Rookie of the Year – Viator Travel Agent Program
“Congratulations to all the Supplier Award winners,” Friedman said. “They are so important to our business, and on behalf of Nexion advisors who are the ones who really have given these awards, I want to say thank you for supporting Nexion Travel Group. We couldn’t do it without you!”
All travel professionals interested in learning how to succeed as a professional business owner, backed by Nexion Travel Group’s many great benefits, are encouraged to call 800-747-6813 or email email@example.com.
# # #
About Nexion Travel Group
Nexion® Travel Group is a fully accredited host agency, offering membership to independent travel professionals since 1995. Nexion Travel Group provides ticketing, operations and fulfillment support to independent travel professionals coupled with best-in-class tools, technology, marketing, education and support. As part of Travel Leaders Group, a division of Internova Travel Group, Nexion Travel Group is the complete host agency for multi-agent agencies, corporate agencies, experienced agents and those new to the industry.
About Internova Travel Group
Internova Travel Group is one of the largest travel services companies in the world with a collection of leading brands delivering high-touch, personal travel expertise to leisure and corporate clients. Internova manages leisure, business and franchise firms through a portfolio of distinctive divisions. Internova represents more than 62,000 travel advisors in over 6,000 company-owned and affiliated locations predominantly in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, with a presence in more than 80 countries.