Roadtrips names 25 travel advisors to its inaugural Advisor All-Star Team
Company provides customized sports travel packages to world’s biggest athletic competitions
WINNIPEG, MB (February 6, 2023) – Roadtrips, which provides customized luxury travel experiences to the world’s biggest sporting events, is proud to announce its inaugural Advisor All-Star Team.
We appreciate our travel advisor partners and their continued commitment to helping create lifetime sports travel memories.
-Dave Guenther, President, Roadtrips
These 25 travel advisors have generated the highest combination of revenue, number of bookings and client-directed marketing for sports travel with Roadtrips.
The top three are Sandy Garcia of Protravel Beverly Hills (Global Travel Collection), Paul Downing of American Express Chicago (American Express Consortium), and Dan Brantley of Travel Experts Inc. (Virtuoso Consortium). They will each receive a piece of luxury carry-on luggage from Carl Friedrik.
“We appreciate our travel advisor partners and their continued commitment to helping create lifetime sports travel memories,” said Dave Guenther, President of Roadtrips. “We depend on them to get the word out about Roadtrips, and I am proud that travel advisors from companies across the industry trust us to provide a superior experience for their clients.”
Roadtrips has been a leader in luxury sports travel for almost 30 years. While the company is part of Internova Travel Group, its packages are booked by a wide variety of travel advisors.
Roadtrips packages are customized to create the perfect trip for each traveler. Representatives visit host cities to scout out the finest hotels, interview local partners and test transportation options, in addition to discovering which restaurants, shops and attractions are worth recommending. All packages come with personal concierge services, and at major events a professional onsite host team is available to take care of guests.
Upcoming events include the NCAA Men’s Basketball Final Four in Houston, from March 31 to April 4; the Masters, golf’s most prestigious tournament, in Augusta, Georgia, April 3 to 9; the Indianapolis 500 on Memorial Day weekend, May 26 to 29; Wimbledon, with the world’s best tennis players, July 3 to 16; Major League Baseball’s All-Star Game, July 9 to 12 in Seattle; and the Women’s World Cup in Australia and New Zealand, from July 20 to Aug. 20. It’s not too early to plan a trip to the Summer Olympics, taking place in Paris from July 26 to Aug. 11, 2024.
For more information about Roadtrips, contact your travel advisor.
Other All-Star Team members include:
- Michelle London of Away We Go Globe (Virtuoso Consortium)
- CJ White of McCabe World Travel (Global Travel Collection)
- Cari Gray of Gray & Co. (Serandipians)
- Martina Reznick of Willingfoot (Travel Leaders Network Consortium)
- Amanda Martin of American Express Phoenix (American Express Consortium)
- Robin Lrhezzioui of Frosch Mann Travels (Signature Consortium)
- Jessica Griscavage of McCabe World Travel (Global Travel Collection)
- Carolyn Farha of Direct Travel (Virtuoso Consortium)
- Lynda Turley of Turley Travel (Virtuoso Consortium)
- Sarah Groen of Brownell Travel (Global Travel Collection)
- Liz Pollio of American Express Sunrise (American Express Consortium)
- Erica Harnett of Protravel New York City (Global Travel Collection)
- Polina Price of Protravel New York City (Global Travel Collection)
- Gina Bach of FDL Event Management
- Janie Bullard of Distinctive Journeys (Virtuoso Consortium)
- Amy Blankenship of The Travel Authority (Knoxville) (American Express Consortium)
- Michelle Andersen of Admiral Travel (Virtuoso Consortium)
- Larisa Mezheritsky of Valerie Wilson Travel
- Emile Habib of Sun Ray Travel (Travel Leaders Network Consortium)
- Masha Englin of Protravel New York City (Global Travel Collection)
- Miriam Geiser of KK Travels Worldwide (Virtuoso Consortium)
- Jolene Campbell of Inspirato (Virtuoso Consortium)
“These advisors have a passion for sports travel, and bringing their clients exclusive luxury experiences,” Guenther said. “At Roadtrips we believe that those two things go hand-in-hand, and the packages we create for travel advisors’ clients represent top-tier luxury and inside access you can’t get anywhere else. Congratulations to the first class of the Advisor All-Star Team! We appreciate them and look forward to creating many more sports travel opportunities with them in the future.”
For almost 30 years, Roadtrips has been providing completely customized luxury sports travel experiences to the world’s most sought-after and exclusive sporting events. The company prides itself on delivering top quality sports travel experiences that take the worry out of travel, allowing our guests to enjoy special moments that will create lifetime memories. Roadtrips is part of Travel Leaders Group, a division of Internova Travel Group.