Travel Leaders Group To Provide Expertise on Multiple Panels at the New York Times Travel Show
Experts to speak on topics ranging from factors driving travel industry growth to luxury, adventure, destination wedding and honeymoon travel
New York, New York (Jan. 9, 2019) – Travel Leaders Group, one of the world’s largest travel agency organizations, will have a strong presence at The New York Times Travel Show this month, including on the State of the Industry Keynote Panel of women executives, which will feature Jackie Friedman, President of Nexion Travel Group, a unit of Travel Leaders Group. During the largest travel show and trade conference in North America, which runs from January 25-27, 2019, Travel Leaders Group experts will speak on a variety of major trends and developments impacting the travel industry in areas such as travel innovation, luxury travel, adventure travel, destination weddings and more.
Our strong representation at North America’s most prestigious travel show speaks volumes about Travel Leaders Group’s very significant and growing presence within the global travel landscape
-Ninan Chacko, CTC, CEO of Travel Leaders Group
Travel Leaders Group is home to some 20 travel brands and more than 52,000 professional travel advisors. Representatives from the organization who are participating in key panel discussions this year during The New York Times Travel Show include:
- Becky Powell, President of Protravel International, will be featured on the Focus on Luxury Panel; January 25, 2019, 10:00-11:00 a.m., Room 1E13
- Karen Magee, Vice President of Partnerships and Leisure Services at Tzell Travel Group, will be a panelist on the Building Profitable Relationships Panel; January 25, 2019, 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m., Room 1E14
- Jackie Friedman, CTC, CTIE, President of Nexion Travel Group, will join the keynote panel address which will focus on solutions driving the travel industry and increasing satisfaction for travelers; January 25, 2019, 12:45-2:45 p.m., Rooms 1E07, 1E08, 1E09
- Perry Lungmus, Vice President of Travel Leaders Network, will take part in the Focus on Adventure Travel Panel; January 25, 2019, 3:00-4:00 p.m., Room 1E13
- Luxury travel advisors Kara Bebell and Harlan deBell (known as The Travel Siblings), a Tzell Travel Group affiliate, will join The New York Times weddings and lifestyle reporter Charanna Alexander Jean to talk to travelers about how to plan the perfect destination wedding or honeymoon January 26, 2019, 12:15-1:15 p.m., Room 1E15.
“Our strong representation at North America’s most prestigious travel show speaks volumes about Travel Leaders Group’s very significant and growing presence within the global travel landscape,” said Ninan Chacko, CTC, CEO of Travel Leaders Group. “We have a multitude of individuals who are leading experts in their field and we are pleased to be sharing some of that expertise with other travel industry professionals, media and consumers.”
Travel Leaders Group is home to more than 20 travel industry brands with collective annual sales of more than $20 billion. For additional information on Travel Leaders Group, visit travelleadersgroup.com.
The 2019 New York Times Travel Show takes place at the Jacob K. Javits Center in New York City. For additional information, visit nyttravelshow.com.
# # #
About Travel Leaders Group
Travel Leaders Group (www.TravelLeadersGroup.com) is transforming travel with a commitment to our vacation and business travel clients through our progressive approach toward each unique travel experience. Having already assisted millions of travelers, Travel Leaders Group manages leisure, business and franchise travel operations under a variety of diversified divisions and brands. With over 6,000 agency locations, Travel Leaders Group ranks as one of the industry’s largest travel agency companies. Travelers also have access to The Travel Collection by Travel Leaders Group, a portfolio of select travel offers including discounts on international and domestic flights, value-added benefits at lodging establishments, shipboard credits on cruises and savings on escorted and vacation packages. Membership to The Travel Collection is offered at no additional cost to U.S. American Express Gold Card, Business Gold Rewards Card, Platinum Card® and Business Platinum Card® Members. For more information visit www.TheTravelCollection.com.