Travel Leaders Network “Gets Back to Business” With Education and Training
Company continues to invest in programs to help advisors expand their knowledge and build their business
ALEXANDRIA, VA (June 14, 2022) – As travel ramps up at a rapid pace, Travel Leaders Network continues its commitment to its members with a variety of educational programs designed to meet the advisor where they are in their business and skill level.
When travel sales were scarce in the height of the pandemic, our members told us loud and clear: ‘Education is an important component of our success.’ The appetite for a variety of topics related to travel, selling and running a business continues to grow, which is why we are thrilled to offer our members many opportunities throughout the year.
-Roger E. Block, President of Travel Leaders Network
“Getting Back to Business” is the theme the Travel Leaders Network Education Department has chosen for 2022, and the company’s robust webinars, in-person learning seminars, targeted classes and other learning opportunities are designed to support the advisor during this time of rebuilding and renewal in travel.
“Travel advisors found themselves re-committing to furthering their learning throughout the past several years,” said Roger E. Block, President of Travel Leaders Network. “When travel sales were scarce in the height of the pandemic, our members told us loud and clear: ‘Education is an important component of our success.’ The appetite for a variety of topics related to travel, selling and running a business continues to grow, which is why we are thrilled to offer our members many opportunities throughout the year.”
Educational opportunities for TLN members include:
- The Trusted Travel Advisor series: a three-part course focusing on process mapping, advocating for your clients, and building a communication channel.
- Six Specialist Certifications: luxury travel specialist, leisure travel specialist, group travel specialist, honeymoon & destination wedding travel specialist, active & adventure travel specialist, and business travel specialist.
- A five-day intensive series on how travel advisors can effectively market themselves, their agency and their services.
- A variety of webinars throughout the year on topics of interest to travel advisors, including those based on breaking events.
- A downloadable program for host agencies. This program can be white-labeled by the host to offer to their advisors.
- In-person learning at EDGE and 2022 Regionals.
The EDGE conference alone has over 200 workshops held over its four-day span, including:
- Mental Health Speakers
- DE&I (Diversity Equity & Inclusion)
- Hiring Now
- Hybrid Workforce
- Group & Meeting/Event Planning
- Business Skills
- Time Management
- Destination Immersion Sessions
- TLN Products and Services
“Travel Leaders Network has invested significant resources in training our members,” Block commented. “Successful travel advisors are educated travel advisors, and training opportunities we give our members are second to none.”
# # #
About Travel Leaders Network
Travel Leaders Network (www.TravelLeaders.com) assists millions of leisure and business travelers annually and is one of the largest sellers of luxury travel, cruises and tours in the travel agency industry, with approximately 5,700 travel agency locations across the United States and Canada. Travel Leaders Network is part of Travel Leaders Group, a division of Internova Travel Group.
About Internova Travel Group
Internova Travel Group is one of the largest travel services companies in the world with a collection of leading brands delivering high-touch, personal travel expertise to leisure and corporate clients. Internova manages leisure, business and franchise firms through a portfolio of distinctive divisions. Internova represents more than 70,000 travel advisors in over 6,000 company-owned and affiliated locations predominantly in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, with a presence in more than 80 countries.